Sunday, June 1, 2008

Prey





Unthinkable. April 26th, 2008 The cat that I got as a kitten 7 years ago attacked Willem. I am gaurenteed it was unprovoked yet I did not witness it as I was in the bathroom with Peter. Because the cat was not vaccinated we had to put it down so that it's brain could be disected and checked for rabies. The test was negative. Thank God! He will have scars.

"bad kitty"
"dada kitty car" = Daddy took kitty away in the car to go to another place where he can't hurt Willem ever again.

1 comment:

annechovie said...

That is so pitiful! Hope Willem is doing better now. Sadly, cats do attack for seemingly no reason sometime. My grandmother's cat jumped on her from the back and tore open her leg - she is on blood thinners and would have bled to death if my grandfather had not been around to call 911. She lost a dangerous amount of blood, and they had the cat put down, because it wasn't the first time a similar incident had taken place. Yikes!